Superdead: Wanted Dead or Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Welcome!
Welcome to Wanted Dead or Alive! We are a Supernatural and The Walking Dead Crossover RPG that takes place in 2034 - approximately 20 years into the future. You're welcome to take a look around and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to pop into our OOC Chatbox. Our staff is incredibly friendly and willing to help in any way we can!

As you can see above, this is our site rating. We are an RPG that will at times deal with mature topics, although any triggers are tagged appropriately and will have proper warnings. Due to this, we are not allowing anyone under the age of 16 to join the site. Please take a look at our guide for any helpful information and we hope you have a fun time!

Site Plot Rules
Face Claims
Who's Who
FAQ Race Info
Canons
Staff
Founder
Mary - Mary Winchester
Second In Command
Prissy - Gabriel
Administrators
Kudos - Castiel
Kiki - Riley Edwards
Open
Moderators
Annabella - Kimberly Waters
Lake - Krissy Chambers
Carson - Pierce Lothington
Open
CURRENT SEASON

ARMED FORCES STATUS UPDATE

Active Operations: All Hallows Eve Festival set in motion - demonic activity has increased by 75%. Guards and Angels are to be on Wall Watch for the entirety of the intiation.

Threats: Croats increasing numbers near Canaan, Caelum, and Mirabili. Demons are increasing their numbers surrounding Sanctus. Possible threat to the prophet. She is not to leave the city at all times.

A City Like No Other (open)

2 posters

Go down

A City Like No Other (open) Empty A City Like No Other (open)

Post by Riley Edwards Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:46 am

Glup... was the sound of a bit of water going down Riley's throat as she's closed her bottle. A small green pack was rested on her shoulders as shee stood and same the ruins in front of her. I a white high low top that has the slogan Love on the front with a dark pair of jeans with brown combat boots as her pale halo colored hair cascaded down to her shoulders, with her light yet bright green eyes. Joshua had insisted on come later and she approved, but she wanted to check out for herself as he had left for practice. She walk gently as she lowered in front of a half destroyed building to look at something and a small piece of glass cuts Riley's arm a bit as her face grimace with pain.
Riley Edwards
Riley Edwards

Gold Pieces : 660

Character sheet
Class: Upper Class
Weapons/Abilities:

Back to top Go down

A City Like No Other (open) Empty Re: A City Like No Other (open)

Post by Jericho Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:04 am

From the horizon of the ruins of the city, a small black dot was seen. It was lightly moving about a lot since the heat that was rising blurred the image of said dot. But, it grew bigger, and it took shape of a person, and then, finally, it showed that it was a man. He had nothing on him except the clothes on his back, which lightly danced with the wind as it blew past him., showing the red interior beneath the black coat. He also had his hood covering his face with light only touching from his nose down to his lips. He was very much able to run the long distance from here to the city, but he felt that the need to slow down and view this world around him was necessary; especially since he is new to it all...

After a while, he stopped, and looked at the neglected sign. Atlanta City. Seems like just another big city that has its fragile foundations, toppling towers, and cracked cement everywhere. And perhaps crawling with those attacking.... things. They were no problem to the man, though; they never were. With a sigh, Jericho made his way into the city.
Jericho
Jericho

Gold Pieces : 560

Character sheet
Class: Supernatural
Weapons/Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Edwards Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:51 pm

Holding her hand tightly with the other as she lowered down onto the ground tears rolling slowly down her cheek. The blood rolled down her arm as it tried to separate into two and go around it. Riley's hair fell over her shoulders as her green eyes flickered upward as the faint scent of a DaevaEntered her nose. "Hello is anyone there?" Her voice was raspy but clear in a way.
Riley Edwards
Riley Edwards

Character sheet
Weapons/Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jericho Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:32 pm

Hearing a voice after he jumped down from a bus, Jericho turned, listening in on the echo of the voice. Someone else is here? Who or what was it...? Angels? Demons? Or what about those monsters....? He wanted to be cautious about this, so he refrained himself from calling back and instead followed after from where the voice was coming from. Recently, he had a run in with Cerberus, the guardian of Hell, and barely escaped with his life if it wasn't for his allies, who made their separate ways...
Jericho
Jericho

Character sheet
Weapons/Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Edwards Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:35 pm

Using her elbow to wipe her cheeks, Riley crawled slowly to pick around the build she was against and saw a figure heading towards her. She slammed her back quickly to the building as she tried to control her arm. Gently an idea she opened her back pack, and to a piece of cloth and tied it around the wound , but she closed her green eyes , gasping for breath as all she wanted to do is rest. But the female banshee couldn't let that happen, not yet anyway.
Riley Edwards
Riley Edwards

Character sheet
Weapons/Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jericho Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:55 pm

It was much too late for her to hide now. He saw those green eyes before they disappeared into behind the wall. So, he rushed over to the corner and paused. For a moment, he could smell something rather familiar there before it went away with her. Blood. Whoever it was is bleeding. So, he simply peered over the corner to see the blonde hair and the bandage around her arm, which indeed had blood there...
Jericho
Jericho

Character sheet
Weapons/Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Edwards Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:32 pm

As the male was in sight, Riley slowly started to back away with slightly."Stay away... Stay away from me.." she stammered quickly before gripping her arm again as the female stood. Her eyes narrowed at the male as she walked backwards one more time, but she shook her head as it became dizzy a little. "What do you want?"
Riley Edwards
Riley Edwards

Character sheet
Weapons/Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jericho Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:58 pm

He gave her a stoic look before he turned himself around the corner for her to have a good look at him. His clothes seemed a bit tattered, but still in good condition. His icy green eyes were to hers. She didn't seem to be anything he recognize... "You're no angel or a demon... So... What are you?"
Jericho
Jericho

Character sheet
Weapons/Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Edwards Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:43 am

" I can't tell you, if I did then I won't be treated the same." Riley clicked tongue as tried her best to act normal but in true she was frighten by this creature."What type of supernatural are ?" She asked.
Riley Edwards
Riley Edwards

Character sheet
Weapons/Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jericho Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:19 pm

"What makes you think that?" He asked, and she only gave him a question for him to answer, so he frowned and crossed his arms. "Well... I guess it's the same for you then." He said and walked past her. "You won't tell me who and what you are... So I'll do the same." At least the others were more friendly. In revealing them who they were. "So... Where am I? All these structures are some things I hadn't seen before..." Being in hell most of his entire life would have everything peak his curiosity.
Jericho
Jericho

Character sheet
Weapons/Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Edwards Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:36 pm

Riley sighed and looked up."Fine, my name Is Riley and I'm a creature is how do you say it a lot closer to death, Happy now." The female ran a gentle hand through her hair as she passed back and forth before looking at a distance to some more reckage. Her body faced away from the male as she spoke,"This in Alanta, Georgia well that what it used to be before this chaos happen." she turned her head letting her green gaze focused on him before, walking to her back pack and placing back her medical supplies back in before she straighten back up.
Riley Edwards
Riley Edwards

Character sheet
Weapons/Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jericho Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:20 pm

"Before...?" So there was something that happened? "What was it before, then?" He asked, looking at the one called Riley. He forgot to mention his own name, but he'd be reminded soon enough. What he does remember was that his friends earlier had mentioned about how everything was once at peace, and now Riley, one close to death, has called his whole thing chaos. "I know it seems strange that I don't know what's going on, but when you're isolated in the depths of hell all your life, things tend to happen without little to no talk."
Jericho
Jericho

Character sheet
Weapons/Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Edwards Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:33 pm

Riley shrugged,"I don't know what it had looked liked before, all I know is that I used to Alanta." She gave a small smile as she crossed her arms around her chest and gave a light huff. " Well I could probably relate to that, oh no I never visited hell, but I'm ... A ban.... shee." ,she whispered,"So I don't know much about the two realms since I only deal with death and things, Do what's it like down there?"
Riley Edwards
Riley Edwards

Character sheet
Weapons/Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jericho Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:07 pm

"Ban.... Shee." He mimicked, but only since she had that pause there herself out of the uncertainty to tell him. Obviously, he isn't one of much worldly knowledge as he mentioned before, so a banshee is nothing he knows about. She had caught his curiosity and he seemed less threatening towards her. Until she asked about Hell. "What was it like....?" He frowned and looked down to the floor. "It's.... Nothing worth mentioning.... Except it's hot.... and brutal." She could perhaps feel the anger radiating off of him, along with a shudder of the ground beneath them. But it was quickly sated. "What is a banshee?"
Jericho
Jericho

Character sheet
Weapons/Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Edwards Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:12 am

Her own forehead scrunched up as she felt the male being uncomfortable."Well, it's not really something so fascinating, but I better tell no one, I already broken one of my rules of telling someone who I am." she huffed and turned to him with her hands placed behind her back."I somewhat of an omen of messenger of death, so if someone is about to die I would scream or in formal words, Wail. Does that explain myself a little better?"
Riley Edwards
Riley Edwards

Character sheet
Weapons/Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jericho Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:39 pm

"I see..." He nodded and looked at her. "That is interesting. I'll respect your rules and I won't ask anymore about you or your existence." And he turned. "Are you a wanderer like myself? Or is there something your looking for?" He asked and continued walking, his coat lightly moving with the light breeze.
Jericho
Jericho

Character sheet
Weapons/Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Edwards Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:51 am

"I am actually was waiting on a friend of mine to arrive but he is always late, so yeah right now I'm just wandering." Quickly Riley turned her head to the right and narrowed her eyes."I can sense that those things are close but not close enough to see us so we are in the clear for now..." Her tongue clicked across her teeth as she looked up,"So what type of supernaturap are you, well I know you are one because I can sense supernaturals, but I'm kind of new at this thing and I only know the common ones, you know, like vampires and etc..."
Riley Edwards
Riley Edwards

Character sheet
Weapons/Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jericho Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:54 am

Those things.... Those who are alive, but are dead? She can sense them? Interesting. She did mention that she kinda works for them. He couldn't be able to, and running into a horde of them is a pain in the ass, so maybe she can be helpful during their times together. "I see." He 'seemed' to be saying that a lot now, but it wasn't anything he minded. When she asked for what supernatural being he is, he blinked a few times and looked down at his hands. "Good question... I'm not sure about that." He said, turning around to her with that stoic look he had before. That wasn't something he ever considered before, and since she asked that, it would be the first time he asked himself; "What am I...? All I know is that my Mother was a Demon, and my Father is an Angel." Maybe she would know what that's called? A half-angel-half-demon-hybrid?
Jericho
Jericho

Character sheet
Weapons/Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Edwards Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:43 pm

"Interesting, but like I said I'm only new to knowing the different supernaturals around her , but I think I know a place that could help us, follow me." Riley started walking to the right as walked quickly head, to see the coast is clear. After seeing that she slowed her pace,""my grandmother told me that there was a secret library only for supernaturals, so maybe we can learn more, plus we maybe safe there than being out here exposed."
Riley Edwards
Riley Edwards

Character sheet
Weapons/Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jericho Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:56 pm

"And I'm just new to this world.... Guess we can both help each other out." The man smirk and nodded when she told him to follow. He didn't stick so close to her, but When she slowed, he almost bumped into her. "A library...?" That does sound like place of knowledge if he knew something about it. If it holds the answers to what he is, then that would make it all the better. And Riley would use it to expand her knowledge of everything else, so that would be a good reason why the two would stick together... For now. "Where would this library be...? If it is a secret place, then there is no doubt it would be a hard place to reach."
Jericho
Jericho

Character sheet
Weapons/Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Edwards Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:25 am

Riley spun around with a click of her heel and smiled."Well lucky for you... We are standing right on top of it, now stand back." grabbing the edge of the sidewalk the concrete started lift up with a screeching sound. Now finally up, the female reached into her pack and pulled out a flashlight. Signaling Jericho to follow her, she silently walked down the steps before pulling down the concrete."Stay here, I'm going to look for the power switch."
Riley Edwards
Riley Edwards

Character sheet
Weapons/Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jericho Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:45 pm

The man looked down when she mentioned that they were standing right above it. She had then grabbed the sidewalk and lifted it up rather loudly, but it didn't seem to attract any undead nearby, apparently. When she motioned for him to follow, he nodded and slowly went down the stairs after her, being cautious of where he stepped and not wanting to trip and tumble over. She spoke about looking for a power switch, but it required him to stay. "Alright then... Whatever you say." He did seem disappointed, but he didn't want to give them any reason to go up against one another and butt heads or anything. Finding a wall, he leaned against it and crossed his arms. "Hurry back. I don't like the darkness..." he said, frowning down at her.
Jericho
Jericho

Character sheet
Weapons/Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Edwards Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:43 pm

She flicked on the lights, as soon the as she found them. The light weren't the brights but they would do."There, now that's better and let see..." She walked to a shelf and pulled out a few books before dropping them on a table. Sitting down she smile,"Are you ready to get started."
(Sorry if it has been a long time since I've replied, it's been stressful so far.)
Riley Edwards
Riley Edwards

Character sheet
Weapons/Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down