Superdead: Wanted Dead or Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Welcome!
Welcome to Wanted Dead or Alive! We are a Supernatural and The Walking Dead Crossover RPG that takes place in 2034 - approximately 20 years into the future. You're welcome to take a look around and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to pop into our OOC Chatbox. Our staff is incredibly friendly and willing to help in any way we can!

As you can see above, this is our site rating. We are an RPG that will at times deal with mature topics, although any triggers are tagged appropriately and will have proper warnings. Due to this, we are not allowing anyone under the age of 16 to join the site. Please take a look at our guide for any helpful information and we hope you have a fun time!

Site Plot Rules
Face Claims
Who's Who
FAQ Race Info
Canons
Staff
Founder
Mary - Mary Winchester
Second In Command
Prissy - Gabriel
Administrators
Kudos - Castiel
Kiki - Riley Edwards
Open
Moderators
Annabella - Kimberly Waters
Lake - Krissy Chambers
Carson - Pierce Lothington
Open
CURRENT SEASON

ARMED FORCES STATUS UPDATE

Active Operations: All Hallows Eve Festival set in motion - demonic activity has increased by 75%. Guards and Angels are to be on Wall Watch for the entirety of the intiation.

Threats: Croats increasing numbers near Canaan, Caelum, and Mirabili. Demons are increasing their numbers surrounding Sanctus. Possible threat to the prophet. She is not to leave the city at all times.

The return of Tyrael, the lost Angel. (Mary Winchester)

2 posters

Go down

The return of Tyrael, the lost Angel. (Mary Winchester) Empty The return of Tyrael, the lost Angel. (Mary Winchester)

Post by Tyrael Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:58 am

Tyrael sat atop a building in Wichita as he looked around with a pensive demeanor, he rested his hand against his chin as he thought. He had big choices to make, he slowly watch as the world went to all hell and he had done nothing to help or harm the humans. It wasn't so much that he felt bad as it was that he was an Angel and it seemed that the Demons were winning, he also wasn't too fond of his brother Lucifer. Tyrael had been missing almost literally since day one because his sense of responsibility was rather off. "What to do Tyrael, what to do" he mumbled before letting out a rather sharp sight and moving his hand to his forehead as he gently massaged his temples. He was indecisive about whether he should lend some help or not and the fact that he was there in Witchita was a sign to himself that he might end up helping...but just a little bit. He was there because he was soon to meet a prophet named Mary who was of the Winchester bloodline. Tyrael had heard lots about all the Winchesters though the 'grapevine' as he silently would listen to the other Angel's talk. It wouldn't prove to be a very hard task of finding this Mary girl as she seemed to  be a little bit more adventurous than she should be, sneaking outside of the walls. Luckily for Tyrael this was a good thing, he couldn't simply teleport inside of the walls because they were protected by enochian Angel warding magic, rather troublesome stuff.

Tyrael slowly pushed himself up onto his feet, she was somewhat near though he was going to take his time getting to her, he was still having a debate in his head. Within the blink of an eye, Tyrael was now standing on the street or at least what was left of it now, he looked down at his shoe and shoot some dirt off of it before looking up and taking in his surroundings. Tyrael at the time was wearing his hair down which was thick, black and very curly. He wore plain brown hiking shoes, perfectly clean jeans with no rips or tears, a solid black belt with a silver buckle, a rather expensive white button up shirt and a baby blue blazer over top of that, his wrist was adorned with a single golden watch. After taking a small sharp breath, Tyrael set out on foot to find this 'Mary' girl and being his new journey, mostly observing and slightly aiding the humans. Still somewhere inside of him he felt like it was a bad idea as he was not all to keen on wanting to get dragged into a war where even Angels and Demons were in grave danger, his figured that dying would prove to be rather unfortunate.
Tyrael
Tyrael

Gold Pieces : 590

Character sheet
Class: Seraphim
Weapons/Abilities:

Back to top Go down

The return of Tyrael, the lost Angel. (Mary Winchester) Empty Re: The return of Tyrael, the lost Angel. (Mary Winchester)

Post by Mary Winchester Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:13 am

Another day with nice weather is just another day to sneak out in Mary's eyes. It really was rather amusing to her that it was this easy for someone under such protection was able to get out this easily. Then again, she scared off most guards who tried to keep tabs on her. You don't mess with Winchesters and that was just a given in Sanctus.

Creeping out from the tunnels as she made it to the other side of the wall, she made sure her radar jammer was working properly to allow the radars to fuzz while she made her silent escape. As she made her way through the rubble and concrete, she got to the inner part of the city where the moss and vines grew over the tilted, unmaintained buildings. Trees overgrown in the streets and the sound of absolute silence. It was beautiful.

As she walked along the broken bath quietly, she pulled out her map to see what was next on her to do list. She had scribbled all over it, crossing out places she hasn't visited and marking all the ones she had goals to see at some point. Well the zoo looked promising. She wondered if there were even any animals left in there. Did Croats even attack animals? She wasn't really sure.
Mary Winchester
Mary Winchester
Admin

Gold Pieces : 690

Character sheet
Class: Upper Class
Weapons/Abilities:

http://mycastiel.co.vu

Back to top Go down

The return of Tyrael, the lost Angel. (Mary Winchester) Empty Re: The return of Tyrael, the lost Angel. (Mary Winchester)

Post by Tyrael Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:44 am

As Tyrael ventured towards the Winchester girl a long trail of bodies could be found in his wake as he was attacked hopelessly by people affected by the croatoan virus. Tyrael felt sorry for all those who were infected but he did not consider them human any longer so he didn't even bat an eye at killing them as they kept coming at him, it seemed that there was no discouraging those mindless beasts. Letting out a sigh as he walked, Tyrael grumbled to himself about having to waste all those human lives but it didn't matter, he was coming back into the world, adding himself as a new chess piece to be played on the board of battle. He started to make promises to himself as he drew ever closer to the Winchester girl, tell himself that he would get too involved so as to ensure his own safety but that he would aid the humans to a degree simply for their well-being. He made the excuse that if there are no more humans left in the world then he couldn't live through the ages and observe them as a timeless being.

As he did this he had at least hoped that the girl would be alright, she was a prophet so he knew she was well protected but that's not exactly what he meant. He had spent more time around humans than most of the Angels so he understood the hardships that they were going through to some degree, until very recently he hadn't been in much personal danger but he had seen people die many times and seen the desperation a human has right before they are about to lose their life, it was indeed a terrible site.
Tyrael
Tyrael

Character sheet
Weapons/Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Winchester Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:33 pm

Continuing on, she made sure to keep her EMF sensor handy and listened around for anything that might be off. It was surprisingly quiet for a lot longer than expected. She was used to having croats run at her within twenty or so minutes of exiting Sanctus. Where did they all go. Stopping herself on the walk for a moment, she turned herself in all directions with the EMF facing out to figure out what was going on.

It started to go crazy somewhat behind her. Something was following her. Raising an eyebrow as she immediately pulled down on her blade, she looked around quickly. If it was a demon, she could handle it. If it was an angel... well she'd have to summon Gabriel, which she really didn't want to do since that would mean him tattling on her to her father.

Looking around cautiously, she kept her ears on and continued to look around. Everyone thought she was way too special to let on a hunt, but if she came back alive every time, what was the big deal? Then again, the only things she really ever had to worry about out here were croats and low-tier demons. Angels... well that was another story. She had never really heard about enemy angels making appearances around Sanctus. Not yet anyways. She never had even met one.
Mary Winchester
Mary Winchester
Admin

Character sheet
Weapons/Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrael Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:13 pm

By this point Tyrael was nothing but annoyed with the mindless beasts that these humans that were attacking him had become, it was so tedious finishing them off one by one as they came at him, he was there on a sort of mission after all and didn't really have time for that. He had stood still while having this annoyed thought, he was ready to do what it was that he had been in conflict with himself about. Quickly pulling out his Angel blade and slicing the head off of a croat which tried to sneak up on him, he turned around and knelt down next to it, using it's clothes to wipe the blood off of his blade.

With the last of the Croat's that had been chasing him gone Tyrael vanished from his spot, reappearing in a new location. Tyrael was about fifteen feet behind Mary, sitting cross-legged on top of a car that had been left in the middle of the street for quite some time now, it was covered in vines and rust. Tyrael waited a short moment before clearing his through loud enough for her to hear it. Tyrael sat leaning forward slightly, his fingers intertwined with each other and the tips out of thumb's and pointer fingers touching which made a small triangle which he rested against his face.

"I imagined i'd find you here, well I didn't really have to imagine I know. You are the prophet Mary Winchester, no? I've heard quite a bit about your family, a rather interesting one especially with all the things Sam and Dean went through." Tyrael spoke in his vessels voice which was smooth and slightly accented. "You'd thing that the good guys should always win but of course there's always a bad apple in every family, it's too bad ours had to be Lucifer." He said in a slightly disturbed tone, he had always hated Lucifer even before he was cast out of heaven. Tyrael use to think it was because god had loved him so much but Tyrael wasn't the jealous type, he supposed it had been something about his character that Tyrael didn't like all along.
Tyrael
Tyrael

Character sheet
Weapons/Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Winchester Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:44 pm

Mary froze as a voice clouded her mind and her eyes widened. Her had tightened around the edge of her blade, she slowly turned around to face the figure that seemed to stand over her. A man of darker tones with curled, raven hair was visible, she made sure not to let her eyes off of him. She stayed silent, trying to figure out whether he was a demon or an angel.

Then he spoke about Lucifer. Angel. Definitely an angel. But he referred to him as a bad apple... so was he a good angel? He could be trying to trick you. Don't let your guard down. Snapping back to bring her thoughts back to recollection, she narrowed her eyes, keeping her hand on the hilt of the machete.

"My family really isn't any of your concern. We survive, that's all. We're not afraid to get our hands dirty to protect the people we love," she hissed slightly in a hostile tone. She wasn't in the mood to deal with something like this. She really didn't want to have to call for Gabriel, either. Taking a few steps back to bring him into a better view, she waited for his response.
Mary Winchester
Mary Winchester
Admin

Character sheet
Weapons/Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrael Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:09 pm

Tyrael watched as the girl froze at the sound of his voice, he noticed her gripping onto her blade in case she had to use it, at least she was aware of her surroundings. Tyrael smirked and watched her as she tried to figure out whether he was an angel or a demon in her head, he figured he would get that type of reaction anyway considering all that was going on, it didn't bother him for someone to be skeptical of him.

"My family really isn't any of your concern. We survive, that's all. We're not afraid to get our hands dirty to protect the people we love," she said to him as he slipped off the top of the car that he was sitting on to now be on his feet. He put his hands out to the side of him almost in a shrugging manner as he slowly approached her, taking caution where he felt he didn't really need to.

"Your tone tells me you feel slightly threatened though im not quite sure why, I mean I understand that you don't know who I am but im an Angel," he said as he raised his eyebrows, this was a rather sarcastic remark for him to make given the reputation of most Angels. "Look, My name is Tyrael and im here to help to a certain extent. Ive sat by and watched all this go on for quite some time now and I feel there must be a small bit that I could do to....'help'."
Tyrael
Tyrael

Character sheet
Weapons/Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Winchester Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:38 am

"Just because you're an angel, that doesn't mean I can trust you," Mary narrowed her eyes, not letting him out of her sight as he had slowly began to approach her. With every step forward he took, she moved back one. She wasn't letting him get close, despite his sudden change in tone and explanation.

Listening to what he had to say, she raised an eyebrow. He wanted to help? How could he possibly help? Sure, he was an angel, but she already had plenty of angels in her life. Gabriel, Aislinn, Castiel, Adriel... there were plenty. And she didn't even know if she could really trust this guy.

"What makes you think you can help me? There are plenty of angels who are associated with me and nothing has changed in the last twenty years that this plague has gone on. A war is coming, there isn't anything we can do to prevent it," she explained. Sad, but true, and the clairsentience was starting to become active.

For years, she had been told she was a prophet but never actually had any real visions or premonitions. Well, she had her first scare just a few nights ago. Voices filled her mind, saying names over and over. The more she thought about it, the more her fear started to break through.
Mary Winchester
Mary Winchester
Admin

Character sheet
Weapons/Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrael Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:57 am

Tyrael paced around for a moment and brought a hand to his chin while he thought, the girl was really trying his patience with the hole thing of not believing him, he couldn't blame her for this however because of how things were. A thought came to Tyrael's head however, he would be able to reach the people he needed to speak to and convince that he is on the side of good. It was a difficult situation for him to begin the process of being trusted, he felt like he should be allowed a handicap.

"Well this is rather unfair for me to have to prove myself to such a degree but I guess it is also my fault for staying in hiding for so long." Tyrael mumbled to himself as he paced, half in conversation with Mary and half simply grumbling to himself. "It's not so much that I think I will be able to change the tide of the war but you do realize, the more firepower you have the better." Tyrael said, finally stopping in his place and looking at Mary. "Trust me or don't trust me, there is a way that I can gain your trust instantly and if that method isn't good enough for you then I'll just have to live without it."

Tyrael smirked and once more tried to approach the girl, "Now it's no secret between us that your a prophet, obviously you are being protected so you are in no danger either way. Call Gabriel here and let me speak to him. He will listen to me if you won't or at least let me plead my case to my own brother." Tyrael exclaimed, keeping a dead-locked stare with Mary.
Tyrael
Tyrael

Character sheet
Weapons/Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Winchester Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:17 am

Listening to what he had to say, she kept still for a moment. Although she wasn't a very trusting person, if he was an evil angel, he was definitely stupid. He wanted her to call on her tethered Archangel? Was that really what he wanted? Frowning in the thought, she then realized something.

She wasn't supposed to be out here. If she called on him, he'd immediately be drawn to her and wonder why the hell she even came out here in the first place. And even if this Tyrael was a good angel, he could have been a bad one, had it been another day and she had a bad run of luck. She wouldn't hear the end of it.

And although Gabriel was generally a very accepting and understanding ally to her, he knew when she was being foolish. There was definitely a chance that Dean would hear about this if she calls him... but it didn't seem like she really had any other choice right now, did it? She didn't truly know of Tyrael was on her side or not.

If she didn't call on him, she might actually die. Angels aren't drawn to the presence of the prophet if they are around another angel. Only demons. So he would have no idea about this right now. Sighing and running a hand through her hair nervously, she closed her eyes. She wasn't about to risk dying. Gabriel... I need you.
Mary Winchester
Mary Winchester
Admin

Character sheet
Weapons/Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down