Superdead: Wanted Dead or Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Welcome!
Welcome to Wanted Dead or Alive! We are a Supernatural and The Walking Dead Crossover RPG that takes place in 2034 - approximately 20 years into the future. You're welcome to take a look around and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to pop into our OOC Chatbox. Our staff is incredibly friendly and willing to help in any way we can!

As you can see above, this is our site rating. We are an RPG that will at times deal with mature topics, although any triggers are tagged appropriately and will have proper warnings. Due to this, we are not allowing anyone under the age of 16 to join the site. Please take a look at our guide for any helpful information and we hope you have a fun time!

Site Plot Rules
Face Claims
Who's Who
FAQ Race Info
Canons
Staff
Founder
Mary - Mary Winchester
Second In Command
Prissy - Gabriel
Administrators
Kudos - Castiel
Kiki - Riley Edwards
Open
Moderators
Annabella - Kimberly Waters
Lake - Krissy Chambers
Carson - Pierce Lothington
Open
CURRENT SEASON

ARMED FORCES STATUS UPDATE

Active Operations: All Hallows Eve Festival set in motion - demonic activity has increased by 75%. Guards and Angels are to be on Wall Watch for the entirety of the intiation.

Threats: Croats increasing numbers near Canaan, Caelum, and Mirabili. Demons are increasing their numbers surrounding Sanctus. Possible threat to the prophet. She is not to leave the city at all times.

All Hallows Eve Festival [EVENT LAYOUT]

3 posters

Go down

All Hallows Eve Festival  [EVENT LAYOUT] Empty All Hallows Eve Festival [EVENT LAYOUT]

Post by Mary Winchester Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:27 pm

All Hallows Eve Festival  [EVENT LAYOUT] Halloween-China-400x280

THE BASICS
Every year on the 31st of October, each Safe Haven holds its annual Hallows Eve festival. It is one of the five holidays in which all civilians are allowed to stay up past curfew. The stores stay open all night long, bars serve all their finest alcohols, and the streets light up with orange and purple lights. There are fire dancers, pumpkin carvers, costumes, and candy. It is a very memorable night for most participants!

While it is a night for fun, it is also one of the few nights to prove that you are a man or woman. Hunters will have an initiation ceremony after a long year of training and send out their newly trained hunters on a demon/croat hunt. They are not allowed to return to the Safe Haven until the clock strikes midnight. If they stay alive, they are initiated into the Hunters Foundation.

While this is going on, Croats, Demons, and Angels are planning on an attempt to break into the city in an attempt to snatch the prophet. Soldiers must be ready and hunters must be prepared.

THE PLAYERS
While this is a major site event, this means that all characters of any race or class are welcome to participate and are encouraged! While hunters-in-training and any angels/demons against humanity are more specific for this, drifters, neutral, and anyone else is welcome to join in and get involved int he crossfire!

WHEN IT STARTS
SIGN UPS ARE OFFICIALLY CLOSED. Unless you message ME PERSONALLY by the time the of the start date, no one is allowed to sign up anymore. While I will be working on organizing threads for this event, please be patient. The date of the event will IN CHARACTER be October 31, but since I know that many of us will be busy on Halloween, THIS PLOT WILL BEGIN ACTION FOR ROLEPLAY ON NOVEMBER 1.

THREADS

Thread 1:  May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor
Danny Winchester, Noah Novak, Holly Winchester, Raptus
Initiation Thread

Thread 2: Watchful Eyes
Reagan Winchester, Dean Winchester, Aislinn, Castiel
Parental Spectator Thread

Thread 3: Awkward Family Reunion
Kevin Novak, Emma Novak, Gabriel, James
James attacks the children Thread

Thread 4: Taste for Trouble
Adriel, Kimberly Waters, Tyrael
Guard Watch thread

Thread 5:
Mary Winchester, Raptus, Noah Novak (After Thread 1 finishes)
Initial Attack and Reveal of Chosen One

NOTES
In order to keep things moving, we're going to put a 2 day posting requirement in place. If you are unable to make a post in your thread(s) within 2 days, your character(s) will be automatically skipped until the next cycle of posting.

We also encourage you to move freely between threads to create more chaos and plot to stimulate the initial chaos that is to ensue on this night. In order to keep this organized and from getting out of hand though, please do not branch off into other threads until you have at least posted 4 times with that character in their assigned thread before leaving it.

Because of a lack of enemies that were needed for this event, we will have our designated Game Master (a member is chosen at random during each event to be a Game Master). They are in charge of interrupting threads that are too quiet and don't have any action going on. Please note that they do not have actual characters, so whatever they have pop up could be incredibly strong and of any race, whether it is a hoard of demons, a high powered angel, etc.

Remember to have fun! PM me if you have questions, and also send me some music my way so that I can put together a playlist for the event! Smile Happy Hunting, and may the odds be ever in your favor. Wink

Last edited by Mary Winchester on Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:51 pm; edited 5 times in total
Mary Winchester
Mary Winchester
Admin

Gold Pieces : 690

Character sheet
Class: Upper Class
Weapons/Abilities:

http://mycastiel.co.vu

Back to top Go down

All Hallows Eve Festival  [EVENT LAYOUT] Empty Re: All Hallows Eve Festival [EVENT LAYOUT]

Post by Mary Winchester Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:44 pm

Due to lack of activity from a lot of our main people, we are postponing the event for a few days for a lot of the players conveniences.
Mary Winchester
Mary Winchester
Admin

Character sheet
Weapons/Abilities:

Back to top Go down

All Hallows Eve Festival  [EVENT LAYOUT] Empty Re: All Hallows Eve Festival [EVENT LAYOUT]

Post by Kimberly Waters Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:37 pm

Okay. I can rp pretty much whenever the thread I'm in starts.
Kimberly Waters
Kimberly Waters

Gold Pieces : 700

Character sheet
Class: Middle Class
Weapons/Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Winchester Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:52 pm

All Event Threads have been created (except for the last, which will take place after the first thread has finished)

You are free to enter in your reply when it is your turn! Smile
Mary Winchester
Mary Winchester
Admin

Character sheet
Weapons/Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jericho Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:58 am

I'd like to join. But how do I?
Jericho
Jericho

Gold Pieces : 560

Character sheet
Class: Supernatural
Weapons/Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down