Superdead: Wanted Dead or Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Welcome!
Welcome to Wanted Dead or Alive! We are a Supernatural and The Walking Dead Crossover RPG that takes place in 2034 - approximately 20 years into the future. You're welcome to take a look around and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to pop into our OOC Chatbox. Our staff is incredibly friendly and willing to help in any way we can!

As you can see above, this is our site rating. We are an RPG that will at times deal with mature topics, although any triggers are tagged appropriately and will have proper warnings. Due to this, we are not allowing anyone under the age of 16 to join the site. Please take a look at our guide for any helpful information and we hope you have a fun time!

Site Plot Rules
Face Claims
Who's Who
FAQ Race Info
Canons
Staff
Founder
Mary - Mary Winchester
Second In Command
Prissy - Gabriel
Administrators
Kudos - Castiel
Kiki - Riley Edwards
Open
Moderators
Annabella - Kimberly Waters
Lake - Krissy Chambers
Carson - Pierce Lothington
Open
CURRENT SEASON

ARMED FORCES STATUS UPDATE

Active Operations: All Hallows Eve Festival set in motion - demonic activity has increased by 75%. Guards and Angels are to be on Wall Watch for the entirety of the intiation.

Threats: Croats increasing numbers near Canaan, Caelum, and Mirabili. Demons are increasing their numbers surrounding Sanctus. Possible threat to the prophet. She is not to leave the city at all times.

Eaezar

Go down

Eaezar  Empty Eaezar

Post by Eaezar Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:46 pm

Eaezar  Arrow-state-vs-queen-count-vertigo-seth-gabel-malcolm-merlyn-recap-cw
“Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.”

Eaezar  Tumblr_nc0rw7N6HF1rl3yf0o1_500
ORIGINAL
Full Name: Eaezar
Aliases: None
Species: Demon
Face Claim: Seth Gabel

Eaezar  Tumblr_nc0rw7N6HF1rl3yf0o2_1280

Sexual Preference: Straight
Marital Status: Single
Spouse: None
Loyalty: Neutral
Current Residence: Hell\Witcha Ruins
Social Class: Low tier demon
Personality: Eaezar is sarcastic and can be charming at times. He's rather dismissive and doesn't place much value in human or angel life. He isn't out to destroy humanity like most of the other angels and demons are, but he isn't out to save the humans either. Above all he is loyal to himself and he is self centered and slightly pompous. Eaezar hasn't gotten very involved, although he appears to be loyal to the Demons.
Appearance: Eaezar's face claim is Seth Gabel as the Count on Arrow (I know it's a little picky, but most of Seth Gabel's other characters wouldn't really work). He's tall, of medium build, and usually wears his long black coat (see picture above).

Eaezar  Tumblr_nc4y34NOqU1rl3yf0o1_500

Parents: none
Siblings: none
Children: none
Important Figures: none really.
Home Town/Planet: Hell
Weapons: none
Powers/Skills: Telepathy
Telekinesis
Superhuman Strength
Enhanced Endurance
Seeing Reapers
Resurrection and Healing
Weaknesses: All of the usual weaknesses of demons: salt, holy water, exorcism, etc.
History: Eaezar is a low tier ranking demon who's been walking the Earth in his current vessel for a few years. He greatly prefers being on Earth instead of in Hell, even given Earth's current situation. Right now he's a scout of sorts, reporting to his superiors primarily about the angels, but he's been causally keeping track of the Croats as well.

Eaezar  Tumblr_nc4y34NOqU1rl3yf0o2_500

Nickname: Annabella
Contact Information: Using the PMs on this site or my Tumblr ask box. (at princessmadeofmarble or using the link on my profile.)
Other Characters: Kimberly Waters
Source: Mary's Tumblr.

Roleplay Sample: Eaezar sat in a tree overlooking the wall surrounding Santus. In his right hand was a bright red apple. His dark eyes scanned the various signs and symbols carved into the wall with annoyance. It was more entertaining inside the wall. If it wasn't for all of the anti-demon things all over the city, he would probably spend most of his time there. It was quiet out here tonight, with hardly any hunters outside the wall for him to torment. Although he often let the hunters be, they were usually easy for him to kill if he was bored. Except the ones that started to perform an exorcism the minute they saw that he wasn't one of them.
He let his legs swing lazily as he leaned against the tree trunk with his arms crossed. A hellhound moved beneath him. Glancing down, he tossed his apple at it, smirking as it hit the beast with a thump. "Go, take your anger out on whatever poor beast happens to cross your path!" He called down to it, finding the hellhound's growling and barking amusing. "I'm not coming down there, so you can chew up someone else." He said to the beast as he leaned his head against the bark, his eyes closed. He figured that he'd enjoy the quiet night for at least a while, until something was unfortunate enough to cross paths with him.
Eaezar
Eaezar

Gold Pieces : 500

Character sheet
Class: Low-Tier Demon
Weapons/Abilities:

http://princessmadeofmarble.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum