I forgot my password

Welcome!
Welcome to Wanted Dead or Alive! We are a Supernatural and The Walking Dead Crossover RPG that takes place in 2034 - approximately 20 years into the future. You're welcome to take a look around and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to pop into our OOC Chatbox. Our staff is incredibly friendly and willing to help in any way we can!

As you can see above, this is our site rating. We are an RPG that will at times deal with mature topics, although any triggers are tagged appropriately and will have proper warnings. Due to this, we are not allowing anyone under the age of 16 to join the site. Please take a look at our guide for any helpful information and we hope you have a fun time!

Site Plot Rules
Face Claims
Who's Who
FAQ Race Info
Canons
Staff
Founder
Mary - Mary Winchester
Second In Command
Prissy - Gabriel
Administrators
Kudos - Castiel
Kiki - Riley Edwards
Open
Moderators
Annabella - Kimberly Waters
Lake - Krissy Chambers
Carson - Pierce Lothington
Open
CURRENT SEASON

ARMED FORCES STATUS UPDATE

Active Operations: All Hallows Eve Festival set in motion - demonic activity has increased by 75%. Guards and Angels are to be on Wall Watch for the entirety of the intiation.

Threats: Croats increasing numbers near Canaan, Caelum, and Mirabili. Demons are increasing their numbers surrounding Sanctus. Possible threat to the prophet. She is not to leave the city at all times.

The Wasteland

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Wasteland

Post by Azrael on Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:04 pm

Azrael hadn't expected that kind of reaction from Jericho, especially since he'd been the nicer of the two men. Not that he was being mean now, but the angel was definitely taken aback. She was also left with a heavy feeling of guilt. And over what? Simply having the privilege of being a pure-blooded angel...well, at least on a technicality.

Razdriel was speaking too then, and the guilt only increased. Az avoided their eyes, shaking her head. "I'm sorry. I didn't know it had gotten so bad for half-breeds," she remarked, looking back up. "At the very least, I'm not leaving, alright? My species might be assholes, but I'm not about to leave you here. I don't think Razdriel will either."

Then they were back on Cerberus, and while Az was still busy casting concerned glances at Jericho, she tried to think...

...and then the ground started the shake.

The angel tensed, unseen feathers bristling, angel blade gripped tight. She had a spare in her boot too, just in case things got bad...which was probably exactly what was going to happen. And it frightened her. Az wasn't nearly as powerful as she used to be, and she was already running low on energy from a fight with some Croats several days prior.

She thought hard, hearing the rumbling outside and fighting the urge to flee. Then... "Music!" Az shouted, watching Razdriel as he moved about. "We have to find a way to put him to sleep. Then we can take out the rest of the hounds."

The rumbling got closer, and Azrael's keen hearing picked up on growls and howling now too. "What do we have that can make music?"

Gold Pieces : 900

Character sheet
Class: Seraphim
Weapons/Abilities:

View user profile http://deathsangelisntdead.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jericho on Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:40 am

As the house wiggled and shook, Jericho simply stood there. Hearing the howl of the hell hounds had his boiling blood turn cold, and his eyes widened with fear. Those barking canines from the underworld were coming right at them. But... The two of them were not going to run. That gave him some sort of relief, but until what extent? What if they do leave when things do get messy? Clutching his fists, he man turned towards the door. "Thank you.... If I could, I'll return the favor... that is if we are still alive after this." Looking at them both, he gave them a slight grin. It almost sounded like, despite what he said, that they were going to after all. The barking stopped, but the growling sounds drew very close. "Here they come..."

And come they did. They came to a halt just outside of the barn house, sniffing around and staring at the house. The larger alpha of the pack growled and bore its canines before it started to rush towards the door! It slammed into it again and again, barking and clawing at it as its claws were scratching the wood. The others were circling around the place, searching for another entrance to come into. But they couldn't enter into the windows or doorways, so... They started banging agains the weakened houses wooden walls, clawing and gnawing on them to try and make their own entrances, barking and howling as they did!
Jericho

Gold Pieces : 560

Character sheet
Class: Supernatural
Weapons/Abilities:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Razdriel on Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:50 pm

"Of course, music." Razdriel groaned as he sifted through items in the kitchen.  The home had been ransacked by looters for anything sharp or valuable.  Plenty of humans would nick a guitar, just for the sense of normalcy it provided.  Razdriel got lucky with the salt.  But, it seemed there was little to nothing to use as a musical instrument.  Well, short of doing an homage to Stomp.  Cerberus probably wouldn't like that.  Raz vaguely recalled a lute or a panflute being used against the three-headed hound.  His bumbling fingers set something off in a drawer of junk.  

Tenuous, poor quality notes sang out.  Razdriel pulled the drawer out, in haste, and slammed the contents onto the counter.  There sat a gaudy, blue and yellow oblong electronic on a keychain.  The music continued.  The man faintly recalled the song from decades passed.  Well, it was the best they had, short from singing.  He snatched up the keychain just as it stopped singing and the howling and clawing began.

"Unless we want to bang on pots or sing, this is all I found."  Razdriel hurried back into the living area, holding up the pathetic find for Azrael and Jericho to see.  To his left, a window began cracking and, beyond it, he could make out the faint shimmering of a bluish hound.  Razdriel ignored it, though his free hand did snag one of his swords.  The first hounds would make their way in soon and Raz didn't want to fumble for his a weapon.

The front door bowed inward and splintered with every tackle from the huge hound on the other side.  The man glanced from the little gadget he held to the other two and, finally, to the door.  There was one way to find out if music, regardless of quality, would work and he was holding the gadget.  Raz couldn't pawn it off to one of the other two.

"Well, now or never."  The man steeled himself, knuckles white around the hilt of his blade.  If this worked, the other two could run or attack the alpha.  When Cerberus fell, the hounds would disperse.  Probably.  Razdriel inched closer to the door and held up the gadget, pressing one of the buttons.  Music churned out of the gadget, straining against the snarls of the dogs and the thump of bodies against wood.

((I'm imagined "Who Let The Dogs Out?" by Baha Men playing, but I wasn't sure if that dose of humor would be appropriate right now. XD ))
Razdriel

Gold Pieces : 650

Character sheet
Weapons/Abilities:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael on Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:54 pm

Azrael paused to return the small smile Jericho was giving her and Raz, though it didn't last long with the incessant growling and snarling that could be heard surrounding the old house. Even with the sigils up, the hounds were strong. Cerberus would be even harder to deal with, which of course made the angel's attention turn back to Razdriel who was scrambling around to find something that could play music.

"Worse comes to worse, I'll start singing -- " but she was cut off as a few pathetic notes seemed to come out of the drawer Razdriel was looking into. Okay, that made her feel a little more optimistic...until she started recognizing what song was playing.

"Are you kidding me?" the angel groaned as the larger Daeva walked back over to them, obnoxious keychain in hand. Azrael almost felt like telling him to toss the damn thing but...she honestly didn't want to start singing. Angel or not, singing in Enochian would probably prove more as an annoyance for the mutts than a means of putting Cerberus to sleep. Not that she thought Who Let the Dogs Out was any better, but at least it wouldn't split her attention between singing and fighting off a bunch of rabid dogs.

So she just sighed, shrugging. "If it works, it works," she announced just as the front door started to really break apart. Azrael was still holding onto her blade, but she immediately moved down to pull out the second one from inside her boot. In a flash, that second blade had elongated, covered in what looked like a thick layer of sharp ice. Using her ice manipulation cost Az some energy, but it made her combat skills smoother. "I really hope it does..."

The music played then, the smaller hounds still trying to bust in through the doors and windows. The green-blue irises of Azrael's eyes flashed bright blue, and ice started to freeze over the glass. Fortification. It wouldn't last long against the hell hounds, but it would give them some extra time. All the while, she could sense Cerberus outside, could sense him hesitate at the music for several long seconds.

"I think it's actually working..."

[ Well I thought it was funny, so I'm rolling with it ]

Character sheet
Weapons/Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jericho on Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:03 pm

Jericho had his back against the wall and his eyes fearfully staring at the windows. what would happen to him...? What about them? Will they be killed? Or worse...? He didn't want to think about that. Here they are, surrounded by these mutts as if they were weak little insects, trapped with no place to go and with very little options on what they should do. When Razdriel had came back with whatever the hell that thing was in his hand, Jeirhco looked at him with a stoic, unimpressed look. "You think that will do anything?" He asked and shook his head. "We are in serious trouble. I think the last thing Cerberus needs is a friggen tune from a pathetic instrument such as this." But when Az spoke her thought, it surprised the man a little. "Really...? What's he doing?"

The three of them could feel that large presence slowly stopping within its tracks from the sounding of the keychain. It wasn't the case, though... There was a loud roar-like howl, and the hell hounds advances had halted... What was going on? Was it a quiet before the storm? They perhaps would find out soon enough... Until there was a few knocks at the door. Knock knock knock....

Jericho

Character sheet
Weapons/Abilities:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Razdriel on Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:34 pm

Razdriel chuckled at Azrael's and Jericho's reaction to the song and the keychain.  He couldn't blame them.  He had his doubts it would work, as well.  However, the irony of the song didn't hit him until that moment.  Now, facing hellhounds and hellish creatures, he couldn't help but laugh.  Wasn't there a saying?  'We who are prepared to die will laugh at anything.'  Something like that, at any rate.

The man listened to the sounds peter off on the other side of the door, while the song in his hand wound down to an end.  His thumb hovered over the button to restart the song, but the knocking interrupted Razdriel.

Raz licked his lips and glanced at the other two, weighing the choices.  The hellhounds weren't chomping at the bit, now.  And whatever, or whoever, on the other side on that door had the sense to knock, so that must mean it had knuckles, right?  Well, they wouldn't get anywhere hiding.  They were surrounded, already.  A snap of the fingers and the hellhounds would be back to work, blowing down the farmhouse.  At least opening the door would give Azrael and Jericho a sense of what they were up against, if it wasn't simply Cerberus and hellhounds.

Razdriel glanced back at the other two.  Azrael had her angel blade, among other things; but Jericho, backed against a wall, seemed to have nothing.  Pocketing the keychain, Raz drew his other sword and tossed it in Jericho's direction, "I'm opening the door.  Jer, take care of that weapon.  If whatever's behind this door is bad news, it'll hit me first.  You two figure out the rest later."

And that was it. Razdriel reached for the door knob, clenching at his sword's hilt in preparation.  He flung the door wide and fell into a defensive stance.
Razdriel

Character sheet
Weapons/Abilities:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael on Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:21 pm

Every muscle in Azrael’s body was poised and ready, her grace tingling with the idea of battle. Despite how differently she was raised compared to other angels, she was still a soldier of heaven, and Seraphim were just a hair behind Archangels in combat abilities. It was just a basic part of her programming, to anticipate the fray, to grip the handle of her angel blades and ready herself for an attack.

All the while, she watched the two men. Razdriel looked just as ready for this as Azrael was, and while Jericho didn’t look battle-hardened, he was anticipating whatever would come next as well.

Everything had quieted outside, just the sniffling and subtle whines of the hell hounds and the steady cadence of the wind outside. She could still sense Cerberus, who didn’t seem to be moving from his position somewhere outside. But he didn’t seem asleep either, and so the angel had no choice but to wonder if the music was working…or if something else had momentarily stilled the beast.

She got her answer as soon as she heard the knocks.

Azrael’s breath caught in her throat, and she eyed Raz carefully as he tossed a sword to the other Daeva. He spoke, and the angel wondered if he was cocky enough to believe he’d survive a sudden attack - not that she wanted him to die - or if he was actually willing to sacrifice himself. Regardless, she didn’t hide her concerned gaze.

The moment seemed to still around them as Raz reached for the door, and Azrael crouched a bit, grace coiled like a cobra, readying herself for the inevitable —

Character sheet
Weapons/Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jericho on Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:53 pm

Jericho, after catching the blade and nodding after what Raz said, went away from the wall and stood quite a distance from the door. His heart was pounding, thinking about whatever would be coming from behind that door. Hell hound? Cerberus? Maybe even demons...? With hand gripping the blade tightly, the man felt himself ready now for whatever would come through the door... He would make his stand here with these people... His allies. Once Ra opened the door, the two took a defensive stance, but perhaps he was the most surprised out of all of them from who was behind the door....

Upon opening the door, it may be a surprise to the trio that a nicely dressed man was standing there, staring at the ground before his dark eyes slowly looked up. He seemed to be in his 40's with nicely groomed hair, and when he smiled a bit, his teeth were pearly white. Then.... Three more figures appeared from behind him , looking over his his shoulders; the one on the left seemed to be in his 20's with longer hair, the the one in the right was as old as 60, and completely bald with a shining head. Before anyone could say anything, the three stepped inside, looking around at the place. "Sure did a number to this cabin." One said.
"Indeed. How much longer do you think it'll last?"
"Not too long now; any moment. If a strong gust comes along..."
"It'll all collapse." The three of them all looked at the three of them, walking around as they spoke before returning to side by side, their hands behind their back.
"Do you know why we are here?" They all said together, the middle one having a smug look and the older one with a cranky frown.

Jericho

Character sheet
Weapons/Abilities:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Razdriel on Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:21 pm

The halfling remained tense as the three invited themselves in.  They brought the smell of Hell with them; sulfur and blood and gore.  He threw concerned glances toward Azzy and Jer as the men pondered the house's stability.  However, Raz's brain rushed.  This had to be Cerberus in a different form, right?  Presuming the men combined into a single hound, this state would be highly weakened.  Unless, of course, this was Cerberus's true – most powerful – form.  Razdriel sped through plans, what his team could do to dispatch this threat.  Would harming one hurt all three?  Or would that simply serve to piss off the entity?  There was also a chance these three weren't Cerberus, albeit a slim one.  For now, though, Raz focused on the Cerberus possibility.

Razdriel listened, wary and unnerved, by their assessment of the house.  If they went back outside, if they continued whatever they aimed to do, they knew just how much force to press and collapse the building.  Razdriel mentally winced, perhaps allowing them inside wasn't the best move.  And now they were inside, unthreatening but closer to the other two, whom Razdriel aimed to protect.

Their question roused something inside the man, though.  A manic rebel streak that pulled a lopsided grin over his face.  Razdriel pulled the keychain from his pocket, thumbing the button.  He jiggled it - as the lovely lilt of Who Let the Dogs Out? filled the room - like a treat in front of the three men,  “You gotta be a good boy to get this treat, Cerbi.”

Razdriel's hand curled around the keychain as it belted out lyrics.  That smirk still twitched at his lips.  His eyes slowly gauged the three, thoughts swirling around the three men.  Neither hostile nor peace-seeking.  They wanted a chance to get Jericho – presumably – without effort.  The way they spoke of the house was Indirect Intimidation 101.  They weren't calling a stalemate; they weren't offering a bloodless way out for all three; they weren't looking to negotiate.  They were looking to drag Jericho out, after they displayed the power of the hounds with such ferocity.  Anyone would be a fool to deny this chance.  With his mind made up, Raz pocketed the keychain just as the song died out.  

“Jokes aside, I'm sure we could arrange an agreement.” Razdriel slowly stepped forward, before he thought better of his sword.  He slammed the weapon down into the wood, close to the men but not enough to be a threat, letting it stick as he advanced closer.   Raz held his hands up in the universal sign of 'hey, we're all friends here,' and continued to close the distance between the three men and himself.   His gaze briefly flicked to Azrael, but seemed to falter – before completey falling away – before it got to Jericho.  

“Let's talk.” Razdriel paused, smiling his best friendly grin as his gaze flicked back to the men.  Suddenly, his free hand whipped out, catching the middle man by the throat and hoisting him aloft.  He turned to the other two intruders, that polite – if crazed – smile on his lips, “You're all so synchronised, I'm sure one less mouth won't matter, right?”

Behind Raz, the wood his sword became embedded in slowly began to smoke.  With the smell of sulfur, though, it could easily be overlooked.
Razdriel

Character sheet
Weapons/Abilities:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael on Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:10 pm

When the inevitable finally presented itself from behind the cracked door, Azrael was definitely surprised. Cerberus wasn't known for his human(ish) form, and the angel couldn't remember ever seeing the giant three-headed dog as...anything but a giant three-headed dog. For a moment, she almost thought the three men standing outside the house were strangers. But she could still sense the minds of Cerberus, and she knew that the three men were a form she had never encountered before. Obviously, being able to move around in the world of humans had become a commodity, rather than a luxury these days.

Cerberus started talking then, and Az tensed at his assessment of the house. That was what he really is, one entity sharing three brain waves. The angel could only see Cerberus as a he rather than a they. But knowing that, maybe hurting one of the 'men' would be detrimental for the mutt.

Suddenly, Razdriel was talking, and she couldn't help but widen her eyes in utter confusion as he seemed to toy with Cerberus. ' What the hell are you doing? ' Az thought, hoping whatever bit of angelic essence she sensed in him could pick up her thought wave-lengths. Raz and her both knew the dog was here for Jericho, but the way the larger Daeva was acting basically signed a death warrant as far as Azrael was concerned. And as little as she knew either men, she wasn't thrilled at the idea of having to erase their names out of her The Roster so soon.

' Are you looking to get killed? ' she thought at Razdriel, voice huffy and unmistakably nervous. She glanced over at Jericho, almost as if she was asking him for some help here. It was a quick glance though, and she was staring straight at Raz and Cerberus once again in a moment.

Razdriel suddenly looked at her...and she knew exactly what came next.

The larger Daeva had Cerberus's middle lifted in no time, but while he was focused on the synchronization, Azrael was focused on the smoke starting to rise up from the floor. She immediately dropped to her knees, hand and second blade splayed on the quickly-heating floor as ice suddenly shot out all around them. When she looked back up, her eyes were glowing bright white-blue, the shadows of two large wings on the wall behind her.

Then the light and shadows died down, and Az stood, eyes back to normal as she tried to appear not to be shaking from the energy she'd used to freeze the ground. "Cerberus, hey, yeah. Remember me? The Angel of Death? I wouldn't try to burn the house down just yet," she cleared her throat. "Okay, let's all calm down and talk. Firstly, whatever it is you want with Jericho over there? Leave it alone. These two are both under my protection at the moment, and I really doubt your boss wants to deal with another jurisdiction dispute. Second, how about we all just forget this ever happened, hmm? It would make both of our jobs a lot easier and you know it," she did her best to be a negotiator, her expression calm and collected though she felt extremely weak.

Character sheet
Weapons/Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jericho on Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:05 pm

Jericho was certainly on his high alert, seeing these three men come inside and speak the way they speak, walk the way they walk in unison, smell the way they smelled, and also speak, regarding themselves as "I" instead of "We"; they certainly are Ceberus. He was very cautious indeed, keeping some distance from the three of them, but it was perhaps not wise to be so with his two allies. What he was very uncertain of as well is the keychain Raz tried to play, which was simply phasing through them... Guess it wasn't his kind of music, nor was his humor in a strong sense. Things did indeed start to escalate as Raz took one up by his throat, showing the immense strength he has with him being able to pick someone up with no signs of effort, and the way Azrael turned the floor into ice beneath their feet, that was pretty awesome to Jericho. It actually had him think they have the upper hand here, making him smirk... But that went away and was replaced with confusion as the three of them started to laugh and laugh.

The man did seemed surprised at first when he felt his throat held onto and he couldn't feel the ground on his feet anymore, but the other two didn't flinch. They simply stood there as their middle man was being assaulted, listening to the halfling and the angel. But after she had finished speaking, the two looked at each other and smiled, and then they started to laugh, including the one Raz was holding up. Suddenly, he had gripped his wrist and pressed his thumb against a nerve to cut some control in his hand and make his grip weaker. Then, he raised his foot and give Raz a powerful kick to the chest to send him down on the slippery ground and crash through the weakened wall and having him outsider where all those hell hounds were! As Raz was recovering, the pack of them were slowly surrounding him, bearing their freakish teeth and growling with their saliva drooling down.... And the large one, the biggest, lunged right at him!

After his feet were planted into the ice, which he had no trouble with friction, the middle man turned to Az. "Oh.... It is not me you will be negotiating with, Angel of Death... I was simply here to bring the one called Jericho back." And thats when the other two attacked, going after Jericho. He did fight back, swinging his blade around that Raz lender to him, but after it had cut into the wall behind him, it gave them the chance to hit him. The younger one slammed his fist into his stomach before the other one struck him against the side of his face to make him drop the blade and hit the floor with a slide. Before he had gotten too far, they grabbed his arms and held him down. The middle man took his blade from the wall. "But seeing how my master is interested in his kind, it would seem that I would bring back another..." He held the blade up to her. "It is my job to guard the gates of Hell from trespassers and from those to escape. But, It is my duty to serve my master, to whom I am loyal to... unlike you." He smirked and shook his head. "The only thing I will negotiate with you is your own life.... You may be spared to leave now and surrender these two to my master, or you will face consequences..."

Jericho

Character sheet
Weapons/Abilities:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Razdriel on Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:28 pm

Azrael's display of icy powers impressed the half-breed. Momentarily. Then the Cerberus grabbed his wrist.

Pressure points.  Of course.  Razdriel had no choice by to drop his opponent as his hand twitched involuntarily.  Razdriel brought his crossed arms up just in time to block the kick, but the force still made him slide back.  He grunted as the kick made impact, the squeak of his boots against the ice grazing his ears.  As his body crashed through the weakened wall, wood showering him, the hair on his arms stood on end. Growling lit through the air as hounds circled the half-breed.

Slowly, Raz lowered his arms and turned to face the hounds. His thoughts spun and twirled raucously, scrabbling for a plan of action. Around him, hellhounds spat drool and snarled.

A hound launched itself at him. Raz caught the hellhound in mid-leap. He paused as the brief thought of launching it at Cerberus grazed his thoughts, but then hellhounds would be inside with Azrael and Jericho. No, he was better out here. With a growl, he slammed the dog into the tightest throng of the pack. The dogs scattered and yipped, the thrown hellhound yowling as it landed on hits leg. A sickening snap licked through the air, soon accompanied by many others as Raz snatched at hellhounds. The other hounds skirted around Raz, a little skittish after seeing his display of strength.

He could hear scuffling taking place back inside and the smarmy, smug bastards talking. Raz felt torn. Either he charged back in and the hellhounds be damned or he continued to brawl with these sulfuric canines. A hellhound pounced, Raz brought his fist down on its head, a yelp and blood squirting from the hound's mouth.

Then he heard the man speak of taking back another creature like Jericho. Raz felt a chill finger through his guts.

Hellhounds were just super bad dogs, right? Raz bristled, fists balled as he leered at the snapping and growling canines. Deep in his chest, a growl started, ballooning into a hellish bellow reminiscent of the ones that echoed from Spartans. The hellhounds stilled, the expression of dominance perhaps tickling something more dog than demon in their head. In that moment, Razdriel spun on his heel and charged inside. He snatched up his sword from the floor, charging at the man who held Jericho down. Heat made the blade glow as Razdriel arced the sword at the young Cerberus's neck.
Razdriel

Character sheet
Weapons/Abilities:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael on Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:49 pm

It seemed all three of them were under the assumption that they had the upper hand in this situation. Maybe they'd make it out of here alive.

Or maybe Cerberus would feel more inclined to end them.

He was laughing then, and it was obvious that Raz's attempts to hurt him along with Azrael's attempts to be diplomatic were definitely not going to work. In a flash, Cerberus was tossing the larger Daeva away, and Az's eyes widened as he crashed through the wall and outside to the hell hounds. "Razdriel!" she shouted, eyes wide as she began to rush in that direction. But Cerberus was talking again, and it wasn't long before two hell hounds were right on top of Jericho.

Az froze, knowing that if she moved, Cerberus would win. Part of her felt nothing but severe disrespect. The angel could remember a time when her presence in the Underworld was met by Hades's greeting her, inviting her in for chatting and catching up. She could remember having considered herself a friend of his. But the way Cerberus was acting, and the fact that Hades was so interested in Daeva all of a sudden made her realize that he was about as flip-floppy and hypocritical as most of the stories had depicted him as. Not that it mattered. What mattered right then was trying to save Jericho, Raz, and herself, because the second thing she felt was spite.

Suddenly from the corner of her eye, Az could see Raz advancing back into the frozen, broken house, hell hounds on his tail, sword poised and ready to attack the distracted Cerberus. So she squared her shoulders, puffing up her chest a little along with her unseen wings.

"You're a stupid, cowardly mutt if you think I would stoop so low as to negotiate my own life with the likes of you," the angel snapped.

Her eyes were suddenly glowing, the entire area lit up. "SHUT YOUR EYES!" Azrael shouted, knowing this would probably take out the rest of her strength for the next couple of days, but was probably the only option left for killing all the hell hounds and injuring Cerberus.

She knew whatever trace of angel could be found in the two Daeva would protect them as long as they closed their eyes, and she hoped that Razdriel's sword would aid in bringing Cerberus down.

The light only lasted a moment, and Azrael opened her eyes --

Character sheet
Weapons/Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jericho on Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:46 am

(whew. School. Xp)

Jericho continued to struggle in the firm grip of Cerberus and his form of three beings, but other than a simple movement here and there along with a grunt, it was useless... He was in the jaws and the mercy of the beast! He also heard the hellhounds outside with Raz, and that too had him worried... What if he ended up getting killed? That was something he wouldn't want for any of these strangers he had just met... And here they are, fighting this fight for them. That made him feel... angry, actually! But it seemed that they will counter ad Raz charged in, his sword that was plucked from the ground in hand, and Azrael herself started to do something. But what? He stared at her for a moment, seeing the angelic beauty from her with awe... until she ordered them to close their eyes! Immediately, Jericho did as she told, and his eyes closed tightly. He wasn't sure what the outcome of that would be... but he hoped for the best! And As for Cerberus, the middle man was more concerned about that raging man, pulling back the sword and getting ready for a strike at him, and the other two watched him as well, all unaware of what the angel of death was going to do... Until it was all too late....

Jericho

Character sheet
Weapons/Abilities:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2