I forgot my password

Welcome!
Welcome to Wanted Dead or Alive! We are a Supernatural and The Walking Dead Crossover RPG that takes place in 2034 - approximately 20 years into the future. You're welcome to take a look around and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to pop into our OOC Chatbox. Our staff is incredibly friendly and willing to help in any way we can!

As you can see above, this is our site rating. We are an RPG that will at times deal with mature topics, although any triggers are tagged appropriately and will have proper warnings. Due to this, we are not allowing anyone under the age of 16 to join the site. Please take a look at our guide for any helpful information and we hope you have a fun time!

Site Plot Rules
Face Claims
Who's Who
FAQ Race Info
Canons
Staff
Founder
Mary - Mary Winchester
Second In Command
Prissy - Gabriel
Administrators
Kudos - Castiel
Kiki - Riley Edwards
Open
Moderators
Annabella - Kimberly Waters
Lake - Krissy Chambers
Carson - Pierce Lothington
Open
CURRENT SEASON

ARMED FORCES STATUS UPDATE

Active Operations: All Hallows Eve Festival set in motion - demonic activity has increased by 75%. Guards and Angels are to be on Wall Watch for the entirety of the intiation.

Threats: Croats increasing numbers near Canaan, Caelum, and Mirabili. Demons are increasing their numbers surrounding Sanctus. Possible threat to the prophet. She is not to leave the city at all times.

Caiel Papana

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caiel Papana

Post by Caiel on Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:25 pm

“Experience doesn't count anymore once you stop learning...”

ORIGINAL
Full Name: Caiel Alexander Papana
Aliases: Alex
Inspector: He is one who inspects every single thing, be it water, food, weapons, and when it comes location, he is always one to take point by walking and inspecting rooms, buildings, even towns. If anything needs clearing, he will clear it.
Species: Human
Face Claim: Young Mel Gibson

Sexual Preference: Straight
Marital Status: Single
Current Residence: Detroit, Sector 5, Slums
Social Class: Poor
Personality: If Caiel is labeled as anything, it would be crazy, either that, or bright. He's constantly making puns, jokes, smiling and everything, even in the worst of times. He would do some simple, funny stuff; like making a sandwich in the middle of a zombie horde attack, for instance. He is also one to push buttons of people that he pisses off from his antics and enjoying doing so. Also, knowing he had beaten all the odds against him, arrogance is also what he is known for. But as dumb as he plays, he is a smart and cunning man with a heart beating within him. If people are in danger, he'd risk his life to bring them to safety, or die trying.
Appearance: Image shown. He is rather built with lean muscle with some scars here and there, but the biggest would be one right across his chest and down to his stomach.

Parents: Monica and Titus (deceased)
Siblings: Andree and Andreea (unknown)
Important Figures: None
Home Town/Planet: Los Angeles
Caiel is one with a lot of knowledge, wit, and stealth.
With the knowledge that he owns, he can make anything into a deadly utensil, be it bombs, molotovs, melee, ect. Or, he can care to any kind of wounds, be it fatal or small.
With his wit, he is able to make quick decisions, react immediately, and be able to even, in combat, be quick on his attacks.
His stealth helps him get around in difficult terrain, situations, and escapes, be it escaping the gnashing teeth of zombie hordes, or the eyes of demons.
Weaknesses: Caiel is rather clumsy, but he still manages. His arrogance and hardheadedness is also what gets him, along with a lot of other people, into trouble. And if there is one thing he doesn't know anything about, it would be Angels.
History: Caiel, after the pandemic, was forced to survive in the wastelands of America alone for a few years, beating all odds against him before he had wandered into one of the Men of Letters bunker, where he became one and gained his title and nickname, "The Inspector". From then on, he was used for difficult missions, search and rescues, sabotage, spying, and of course, inspecting.

Nickname: Kyle
Contact Information: Message me
Other Characters: Jericho Valean
Source: Tumblr
Caiel

Gold Pieces : 500

Character sheet
Class: Lower Class
Weapons/Abilities:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Caiel Papana

Post by Mary Winchester on Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:27 pm

Accepted! Please add yourself to the face claims and who's who!

I feel it in my bones
Mary Winchester
Admin

Gold Pieces : 690

Character sheet
Class: Upper Class
Weapons/Abilities:

View user profile http://mycastiel.co.vu

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum