Superdead: Wanted Dead or Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Welcome!
Welcome to Wanted Dead or Alive! We are a Supernatural and The Walking Dead Crossover RPG that takes place in 2034 - approximately 20 years into the future. You're welcome to take a look around and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to pop into our OOC Chatbox. Our staff is incredibly friendly and willing to help in any way we can!

As you can see above, this is our site rating. We are an RPG that will at times deal with mature topics, although any triggers are tagged appropriately and will have proper warnings. Due to this, we are not allowing anyone under the age of 16 to join the site. Please take a look at our guide for any helpful information and we hope you have a fun time!

Site Plot Rules
Face Claims
Who's Who
FAQ Race Info
Canons
Staff
Founder
Mary - Mary Winchester
Second In Command
Prissy - Gabriel
Administrators
Kudos - Castiel
Kiki - Riley Edwards
Open
Moderators
Annabella - Kimberly Waters
Lake - Krissy Chambers
Carson - Pierce Lothington
Open
CURRENT SEASON

ARMED FORCES STATUS UPDATE

Active Operations: All Hallows Eve Festival set in motion - demonic activity has increased by 75%. Guards and Angels are to be on Wall Watch for the entirety of the intiation.

Threats: Croats increasing numbers near Canaan, Caelum, and Mirabili. Demons are increasing their numbers surrounding Sanctus. Possible threat to the prophet. She is not to leave the city at all times.

The Unfortunate [OPEN]

2 posters

Go down

The Unfortunate [OPEN] Empty The Unfortunate [OPEN]

Post by Candalynne Ariella Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:44 pm

Candalynne couldn't help but stare. Stare at the unfortunate mortal beings living in such conditions as this. This dump. That's what Candalynne called it... a "dump". A dump for all the poor to live in and barely survive in. The lack of help given to the poor compared to the higher class citizens was disheartening for Candalynne, she wished she could help, but she couldn't. Not properly. She was a Rit Zien, not God, she couldn't sort this out with the click of her fingers.

Candalynne slipped through the people walking around aimlessly as she went to a rundown pub that people still used for what Candalynne couldn't really call "entertainment" as people drank away their lives in the pub, the peoples' hopes were slipping... Candalynne could sense that. Empathy was a power her class of Angel had, she could sense emotions, pain being the most recognizable emotion from all of the surrounding people; they had all experienced pain of all kinds, and it saddens Candalynne to the core every time she senses such emotions from the mortal beings.

Candalynne trudged along to a bar stool and sat down slowly, a soft sigh escaping her lips as she ordered a small glass of alcohol that they had in their supply. She hoped one day the war would all be over, and she hoped all these unfortunate beings would, one day, have their world back.
Candalynne Ariella
Candalynne Ariella

Gold Pieces : 590

Character sheet
Class: Rit Zien
Weapons/Abilities:

http://midsummernightmare.jcink.net/index.php

Back to top Go down

The Unfortunate [OPEN] Empty Re: The Unfortunate [OPEN]

Post by Jericho Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:51 pm

Now he wasn't the only supernatural being here anymore. She probably would've sensed him, but she seemed too distracted by everyone else around the bar. How so? He isn't sure. He just simply stared at her the moment he saw her outside and into the bar. At the darkest corner of the bar, away and isolated from everyone else, the half-being sat there in the booth with his own drink there...

He was the notorious one who had entered Sanctus during the Hallows Eve, and he didn't do so in a graceful way. It resulted in him breaking the doors and having some demons infiltrate the city. As much as the problem he caused, he did end up driving out the demons before closing the gates and having the locks repaired. But being an 'abomination', he wasn't really liked by the Angels that were here in the city along with some people. So, he found home in this district, and he could also somehow relate with these people as well as look like one of them.

The man looked down at his drink and drank some more of it, setting the empty glass down on the coaster. She couldn't sense any pain from him, but he was indeed; it was a psychological kind of pain. Being trapped and tortured in Hell throughout most of their life would do things to anyone... But it's the reason why he's here to taste something bitter to keep his mind away from it all, and from the fear of going back there....
Jericho
Jericho

Gold Pieces : 560

Character sheet
Class: Supernatural
Weapons/Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Candalynne Ariella Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:46 am

Candalynne's right ear twitched slightly, indicating someone was here. Someone who was like her... yet different. She drank down her small glass of wine before placing the glass down gently, a soft *CLINK* sound coming from it.

Candalynne shifted on her bar stool and turned her entire body towards the one she had sensed. All the emotions from the saddened and angered drunkens around her was definitely overwhelming her. But the male she was looking at from afar, he was different. She slowly stood up and edged her way shyly towards his seat.

"Hello there." She piped up with a soft smile, her dark brown eyes turning bright hazel while she spoke. "I couldn't help but notice you aren't like everyone else in this bar. I am different as well, you see." She grinned slightly before sitting near him. "Why are you sat all alone here?" She asked with a slight tilt of her head, like a cute puppy trying to figure out a noise.
Candalynne Ariella
Candalynne Ariella

Character sheet
Weapons/Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jericho Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:45 pm

Jericho felt her approach him, but he didn't look at her until she became near, and when she sat, he scooted away from her and leaned against the wall. He could see what he was by the tattered wings he has; half angel, half demon. He was something most of not all would call an abomination...

While she was as curious as a pup, he was as threatening as a wild dog, giving her a cold look as she spoke... But her eyes. The produced him a little comfort. Does she not know what he was? Does she even care? Most Angels dispised his presence here , but would she be any different? Still, Jericho had his stoic look on his face, not letting his guard down so easily.

"To be so... Away from everyone else." He answered her., having a cold sort of tone"I'm not very welcomed here by everyone... And very soon, I'll be driven out. I'm trying to prevent that from happening a little longer." He said, and lifted the once empty glass to his lips, drinking the beer that was so suddenly in the glass! He had used his incredible speed to refill it himself, and the bar tender wouldn't notice since they were occupied with the other beatniks here. "Who is asking...?" And he looked back at her, his icy green eyes staring at her pretty hazel brown. And she could see that fear, that pain, those wounds within him that he would hid so well from all others... But her empathy must of been how she could see them.
Jericho
Jericho

Character sheet
Weapons/Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Candalynne Ariella Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:27 pm

Candalynne watched him curiously as he answered her with a cold tone, stare and stoic face. She kept her soft grin and she had noticed him scoot away to press up against the wall but she didn't budge any closer, knowing it made him uncomfortable, she could feel that.

Candalynne looked straight in his eyes, she could see his wings, they were tattered looking but still pretty wings, to her at least. Her giant white ones were so full and fresh, she was still pure. She giggled softly. "Only I am asking you." She smiled at him gently, seeing the pain inside his eyes, the emotions she knew he tried his hardest to compress down inside made her have a sympathetic look on her pale face. "You have experienced pain... I can see that." She stated in a hushed tone, sadness lacing her voice. "I can feel it too.... I'm sorry." She looked down slightly, twiddling with her fingers.
Candalynne Ariella
Candalynne Ariella

Character sheet
Weapons/Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jericho Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:28 pm

His eyes furrowed a bit from her giggle and he looked away, hiding within himself again from her eyes. She probably has no idea how sorry she would be if she heard of what he had been through. The torture, the pain, the rejection, and all this fighting, emotional attacks. He was barely new to this world, and he was so bitter about everything; Angels, demons, humans, and everything else...

But he wasn't cruel, at least. "You hadn't done anything wrong to me... So there is nothing you could be sorry for, so keep your pity." He said, drinking up the glass and setting it down once again on the coaster. "You should place it upon these people here... They've been coming here for days, complaining about how everything aren't the way they wanted."

He wouldn't know how things were before, though, being trapped in Hell and all. But from what he had heard, it was perhaps beautiful, with skies full of color of not red, but blue during the day, and in the evening it would then turn to a pretty violet. Everything wasn't so dirty, either, and it was all so simple. He had missed it all... If he had escaped earlier, he would've loved to see how the world was once before all this. "Give your pity to these people, for they might not live to see the world probably return to its once former glory." And he sipped his drink again. "Because if and when that happens, at least I will be there." He said, leaning away from the wall now and looking at her again. "And you would too... What's your name?"
Jericho
Jericho

Character sheet
Weapons/Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Candalynne Ariella Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:19 pm

Candalynne smiled a little at the male near her. "Of course, I give my pity to everyone... even you." She grinned at him, she always acted like an excitable child, but that was who she was, a sweetheart and a friendly character.

"I will be with Humanity until I die." She stated before being asked her name from the mysterious half-angel. "I'm Candalynne Ariella, a Rit Zien. You?" She grinned at him, knowing he wasn't full angel but she could sense he didn't like being half of anything.

Candalynne got a full wine bottle and brought it back to the table, filling up her wine glass. "I've healed most of the injured here, those who I could save at least. The infected I can not save, which is saddening and annoying." She growled slightly but returned to her calm, smiling self.
Candalynne Ariella
Candalynne Ariella

Character sheet
Weapons/Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jericho Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:07 pm

Jericho simply rolled his eyes; he'll just have to ignore that pity part, he thought. At least she gave him his name, despite how rude he thought he was being. "Candalynne.... Ariella." He repeated himself, but his attention went back to her. A Rit Zien? That is something he hadn't heard of. What kind of angel was she? She would explain once she returned with that bottle of wine. A healer angel, he guessed so. Sipping the drink he had, he waited until she was done.

The man was silent for a moment, hesitant of giving her his name for a moment. It wouldn't be fair, though. Settling the glass back on the coaster, he sighed. "Jericho is my name...." Perhaps she heard about the angel who had this name before; his father. The one who fell into love with a demon girl, had secret meetings with her, and the two eventually have had him. It also led to his downfall... Maybe she does, maybe she doesn't. He didn't care, though. Not many would want to remember the abominable actions the angels would try to cover up.
Jericho
Jericho

Character sheet
Weapons/Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Candalynne Ariella Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:21 pm

Candalynne smiles softly at the man as he seems to be silent for a few moments before eventually saying his name. "Jericho?" She paused, like she was evaluating the name but she grinned slowly. "Pretty name." She said softly before drinking out of her glass of wine, taking small gulps at a time.

"I noticed you are not a full angel... which I won't discriminate you for. I'm not like most others who stick their noses up at the different kind. Because we are all different, but we are all unique in our way. I am Rit Zien, only our kind of Angel can detect emotions within a being." Candalynne spoke with a soft voice as she spoke to Jericho, she had respected him already, even if he tried to conceal his emotions from her and others around him. She continuously gulped down her wine until she had finished her glass and she went over to the bar to get a new glass before coming back to the corner Jericho was sat at.
Candalynne Ariella
Candalynne Ariella

Character sheet
Weapons/Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down